Safeguarding and Child Protection
The person responsible for safeguarding is YOU. Please see ‘Protecting Children in Education Settings’ leaflet in your induction pack (if your child already attends The Grove Nursery) you can obtain a copy from our Reception.
Everyone at The Grove Nursery works to ensure that children and young people are kept safe by contributing to:
- Providing a safe environment for children and young people to learn: and
- Identifying children and young people who are suffering or likely to suffer significant harm, and taking appropriate action with the aim of making sure they are kept safe both at home at at school.
If you are worried at all about any child, please speak to the SAFEGUARDING TEAM.
- Designated Lead Person – Rebecca Sherwood – Executive Headteacher
- Deputy Lead Person – Sue Howlett – Assistant Headteacher
- Claire Navaie – Designated Person
- Sarah Maskell – Designated Person
- Carolyn Breen – Designated Person